Studio Ghibli films (or you could do a specific one, doesn't matter).
This would be the PORCO ROSSO SHOW otherwise so to challenge myself, I’m going to limit myself to one character per film. Otherwise Gina and Fio would have been my second and third.
1. Porco Rosso. One of my favorite characters in ANYTHING? Fuck, I love Porco. He’s a fascinating curmudgeon and he views his humanity very interestingly. He’s got a big ol’ heart underneath.
2. Rewatching Totoro recently, I really love Satsuki. She’s incredibly playful and mischievous but she has a mature, caring side.
3. Jiji. Maaaan, Phil Hartman cat. It’s Phil Hartman as a cat.
4. Yubaba. She’s like Mr. Burns. She’s so villainous and cackling and cruel and yet she’s not so bad. She’s so much fun.
5. Fujimoto. Big goofy sea dad. His design is incredible, he’s David Bowie. I love that he’s set up as the villain but he’s really just a goofy, misguided dad.
Top 5 Steven Universe
1. Garnet. God, she’s so fucking cool. Her design is so fucking rad. I love characters with precision strike dialogue. She barely talks but it’s always PERFECT. Estelle’s voice, man.
2. Pearl’s design is incredible. I love distinct noses. Her motherly but INCREDIBLY petty personality kills me.
3. Steven. He’s so cute and sweet. Endearing, little talented kid who just wants to make everyone happy. Dopey little buddy.
4. Amethyst. What a fun, ridiculous character. She’s so fucking out there. She doesn’t give a shit.
5. I need to see more of Connie or she’d be higher. She’s adorable and her design is wonderful.
les’ do it
New Episodes in January I swear!
Quick color thing of Miss Hana from Tokyo Godfathers! She’s my favorite. ;w;/